Thread poster: Hepburn

Hepburn  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:49
English to French
+ ...
Aug 7, 2008

Hi folks,

I am trying to find an email address for Peter Quinn, a translator located in Toulouse. I need to communicate with him about some urgent business issues and his email, which was linked to his now defunct website, obviously does not work.

I have tried his mobile phone and his business phone and neither is answered, so if you know of any other form of getting in touch with him, please let meknow.

Thanks in advance for any help you might give me,

Rodolfo

Direct link

lexical  Identity Verified
Spain
Portuguese to English
Identify yourself Aug 7, 2008

Before any of us who may (or may not) know the whereabouts of Peter Quinn, I think you had better explain why you are using Claudette Hepburn's profile and signing yourself 'Rodolfo'.

Direct link

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Rodolfo is... Aug 7, 2008

lexical wrote:
I think you had better explain why you are using Claudette Hepburn's profile and signing yourself 'Rodolfo'.

The explanation might be very simple. Both Claudette Hepburn and Rodolfo Peña live at the same address, and both have ProZ.com profiles. Rodolfo used Claudia's computer and forgot to double-check that she is logged out and he is logged in. Or, Claudia has used Rodolfo's computer while he was away making coffee, and she neglected to log out when he came back.

Looking at the pictures of Rodolfo and Claudette, I'd say Claudette is probably Rodolfo's daughter or granddaughter.

Google is your friend...

[Edited at 2008-08-07 13:08]

Direct link

Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:49
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

Please respond to this request offline Aug 7, 2008

If you wish to share information about this request, please respond offline: Webcrawlers have full access to ProZ.com's forums and there's nothing they like better than to harvest contact information.

(You also should to check with the party being sought to make sure he wants to be found before providing his information to a third party.)

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trying to locate Peter Quinn

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search