Off topic: Accomodation and Restaurants in Bournemouth (England)
Thread poster: luka
luka
luka
Spain
Local time: 03:54
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 15, 2003

We are planning to celebrate my parents' in law 50th wedding anniversary in Bournemouth as it's there where they spent their honeymoon. We would like to know if any of you know of a nice restaurant and/or hotel there, because living in Spain it's very difficult to find one. Thank you very much.

izy
izy  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:54
English to German
+ ...
lovely hotel Jul 1, 2003

luka wrote:

We are planning to celebrate my parents' in law 50th wedding anniversary in Bournemouth as it's there where they spent their honeymoon. We would like to know if any of you know of a nice restaurant and/or hotel there, because living in Spain it's very difficult to find one. Thank you very much.

Hi,

I stayed in Bournemouth for three month in 2001 and since then always going back there for holiday and meeting friends. I know a lovely hotel on Boscombe which is part of Bournemouth, but not right in the centre. It's called the Denewood Hotel, and if you want, have a look at the website www.denewood.co.uk.

I can really recommend it, as staff is very friendly, rooms are clean and comfortable and prices are ok, especially for the usually very expensive area of Bournemouth.

Hope this helps,

best wishes to the parents

Izy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Accomodation and Restaurants in Bournemouth (England)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »