Thread poster: Andrea Ali

Andrea Ali  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 21:25
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 24, 2003

Just take two minutes off and read this!!!

http://www.lunarlandrush.com/?ai=21035&pi=42&li=2

Good shopping!

Andrea

Direct link Reply with quote

invguy  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 02:25
English to Bulgarian
They say that... Jun 24, 2003

... there's a serious part to every joke

Nice idea for a romantic gift, though. Thanks, Andrea! Might come in handy...

xxxPaul Roige
Spain
Local time: 01:25
English to Spanish
+ ...
Back to On Topic Jun 25, 2003

In the future, will translators settled in Cratertown, Sea of Tranquillity, MN, have to pay VAT, IVA, GST or whatever when purchasing Platinum memberships et al from Proz on the US of Earth?
Just wondering...
P

sylver  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:25
English to French
What do you mean, a joke? Jun 25, 2003

Andrea Ali wrote:

Just take two minutes off and read this!!!

http://www.lunarlandrush.com/?ai=21035&pi=42&li=2

Good shopping!

Andrea

I love the thinkingness behind it. It however appeared that the galaxy had not been claimed yet. THAT is no longer the case. Don't even think of it, folks. It's MINE!

For now, the only parcels for sale are ideally located in outerspace but may not be closer then 2 light years from the nearest inhabited planet. 1,000 km² of relative void for only Euro 1,000!

Do you value your solitude? Feed up with overcrowded cities? Would you enjoy a little privacy? This is IT. Give yourselves a little more space.

Contact me for details, available locations, and payment procedures. You are just a few minutes away from owning more space then you ever dreamed!

Cheers,
Sylvain

NB: Being €1000 lighter will certainly help you find cheaper transportation too. This is a complete win-win situation. Don't miss out on it!

Myron Netchypor  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 02:25
Member (2003)
English to Ukrainian
+ ...

Good valor Silvain! Jun 25, 2003

Your joke is great!

sylver wrote:

I love the thinkingness behind it. It however appeared that the galaxy had not been claimed yet. THAT is no longer the case. Don't even think of it, folks. It's MINE!

For now, the only parcels for sale are ideally located in outerspace but may not be closer then 2 light years from the nearest inhabited planet. 1,000 km² of relative void for only Euro 1,000!

Do you value your solitude? Feed up with overcrowded cities? Would you enjoy a little privacy? This is IT. Give yourselves a little more space.

Contact me for details, available locations, and payment procedures. You are just a few minutes away from owning more space then you ever dreamed!

Cheers,
Sylvain

NB: Being €1000 lighter will certainly help you find cheaper transportation too. This is a complete win-win situation. Don't miss out on it!

[Edited at 2003-06-25 16:25]

sylver  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:25
English to French
??? Jun 26, 2003

Myron Netchypor wrote:

Your joke is great!

What joke? Are you trying to get a discount?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The joke of the century

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search