Thread poster: Claudia Alvis
Özden Arıkan
Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:16
English to Turkish
+ ...
No spoilers, please! Jan 22, 2009

Hello, Liliana, we haven't watched it yet. I mean, it doesn't air around the globe at the same time. German TV has turned the frozen donkey wheel such that it has just begun airing the 4th season. Well, not too many people are on the same wheel here maybe, but give us a couple of days to find it on the Internet, will you?

OK, please folks, don't post spoilers here. Use
... See more
Hello, Liliana, we haven't watched it yet. I mean, it doesn't air around the globe at the same time. German TV has turned the frozen donkey wheel such that it has just begun airing the 4th season. Well, not too many people are on the same wheel here maybe, but give us a couple of days to find it on the Internet, will you?

OK, please folks, don't post spoilers here. Use this link for such inquiries: www.lostpedia.com . I'm sure there are a thousand theories already.
Collapse

Liliana Roman-Hamilton
Liliana Roman-Hamilton  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:16
English to Italian
oops Jan 22, 2009

Ozden
I'm sorry if I might have given any hint about the 5th series... So guys please don't tell me anything here, I will keep my doubts and questions and I will go on lostpedia.com trying to find some answers.
Again I'm sorry for having having given some spoilers...

Shall I cancel my post?

Özden Arıkan
Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
English to Turkish
+ ...
Will you, really? Jan 22, 2009

Liliana Roman-Hamilton wrote:

Shall I cancel my post?

I mean, I don't have a right to ask this, but for the benefit of those who haven't seen it yet, it would be really really gracious of you if you deleted those lines about the .... and .... and that thing happened at .....

Thank you!

Liliana Roman-Hamilton
Liliana Roman-Hamilton  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:16
English to Italian
Sure! Jan 22, 2009

Özden Arıkan wrote:

Liliana Roman-Hamilton wrote:

Shall I cancel my post?

I mean, I don't have a right to ask this, but for the benefit of those who haven't seen it yet, it would be really really gracious of you if you deleted those lines about the .... and .... and that thing happened at .....

Thank you!

Done! I have canceled most of my previous post. Sorry again for having given away some hints about the new series. I'll go check on other channels if I can find an answer to my (many) doubts...

LIL (which could be the acronym of Lily is Lost...;-) )

Ali Bayraktar
Ali Bayraktar  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Member (2007)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Wait until February 2010 :( Jun 5, 2009

Why do they do that?
There are a lot of awful serials which have 24-25 episodes in one season,
It is a pitty that such a great project has very few episodes, that is very unfair

EHI (X)
EHI (X)
prefer Dexter Jun 11, 2009

I'm not much of a LOST fan. When things get too fantastic and unrealistic I tend to get bored pretty quickly. Still, it's never wasted time watching Emilie de Ravin.

What I do enjoy watching is Dexter. I think season 4 will be screening this autumn.
I hope it will be as good as the previous seasons.

TonyTK
TonyTK
German to English
+ ...
Thank you, Lutz (and Juan), ... Jun 11, 2009

Lutz Molderings (MSc, BSc) wrote:

I'm not much of a LOST fan. When things get too fantastic and unrealistic I tend to get bored pretty quickly. Still, it's never wasted time watching Emilie de Ravin.

What I do enjoy watching is Dexter. I think season 4 will be screening this autumn.

... finally a voice of reason in this broken world. Throw in a bucket of Battelstar, a bit of Brotherhood and a modicum of Mad Men and we might be getting somewhere.

P.S. Are those two brothers still trying to break out of that prison? I reckon even Mr. Bean would've managed it by now.

Ali Bayraktar
Ali Bayraktar  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Member (2007)
English to Turkish
+ ...
- Jan 1, 2010

Lutz Molderings wrote:

Poor Rita.
By the way is there any official announcement regarding the season 5 or how many seasons will it be continued?

Anna Bordanova (Semyonova)
Anna Bordanova (Semyonova)
Russian Federation
Local time: 04:16
English to Russian
+ ...
Dexter Jan 7, 2010

Poor Rita.
By the way is there any official announcement regarding the season 5 or how many seasons will it be continued?

Let's wait... til 09.2010 (sounds terribly)!

I'd like to join the team of EN>RU Dexter translators and I'm looking for such opportunity.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Any Lost addict here?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »