Thread poster: Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 11:51
Spanish
+ ...
Jan 20, 2009

Who else is counting the hours until tomorrow's season premiere? It's been a long hiatus and I can't wait to see more of Des and Penneh

In the meantime:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuFk1KKdNFw

Colin Brady
Colin Brady  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 13:51
French to English
+ ...
I am... Jan 20, 2009

...counting down the hours!

Ali Bayraktar
Ali Bayraktar  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Member (2007)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Me :) Jan 20, 2009

Claudia Alvis wrote:

Who else is counting the hours until tomorrow's season premiere? It's been a long hiatus and I can't wait to see more of Des and Penneh

In the meantime:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuFk1KKdNFw

I am addicted too

But it's a pity that Season 5 will be the end of such great scenario.

I would have watched it even 10 seasons

Juan Jacob
Juan Jacob  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 10:51
French to Spanish
+ ...
Old fashioned... Jan 20, 2009

...never get hooked by Lost, sorry.

But, but, what about this?
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=GLUiS9XfB7k&feature=related

Hill Street Blues, yep!

Best ever! And then, Colombo.

Claudia Luque Bedregal
Claudia Luque Bedregal  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 18:51
English to Spanish
+ ...
big fan here! :) Jan 20, 2009

Yes, I'm a BIG fan and I'm also waiting for season 5.
Here it won't start tomorrow, though I have to wait a little bit longer... say, maybe end of February But I think it's worth the wait... otherwise, I'll check it online!... See more
Yes, I'm a BIG fan and I'm also waiting for season 5.
Here it won't start tomorrow, though I have to wait a little bit longer... say, maybe end of February But I think it's worth the wait... otherwise, I'll check it online!

To M. Ali: I've heard that there will be a 6th season

To all the lucky ones who can see tomorrow's season premiere: enjoy!

Claudia
Collapse

RichardDeegan
RichardDeegan
Spanish to English
Not me Jan 21, 2009

I alternate between reading the Tales of Gilgamesh in the original cuneiform and watching live coverage of political debate in the North Korean Congress.
Much less confusing.
Not too many good shows since they took Sargeant Preston and Captain Gallant off.

[Edited at 2009-01-21 01:51 GMT]

Αlban SHPΑTΑ
Αlban SHPΑTΑ  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2008)
English to Albanian
+ ...
count me in Jan 21, 2009

Lost is an extraordinary brilliant masterpiece. I have all previous seasons on DVD, but I will have to download the new season from the net though.

Gianni Pastore
Gianni Pastore  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2007)
English to Italian
Claudia Jan 21, 2009

You might enjoy the other thread,

http://www.proz.com/forum/off_topic/65920-addicted_to_lost_who_joins_the_club.html

Gianni

Sidra
Sidra
Brazil
Local time: 13:51
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Another addict! Jan 21, 2009

waiting anxiously!

Barbara Salardi
Barbara Salardi  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
Can't wait Jan 21, 2009

I'm seriously addicted to Lost, I can't wait for season five. I really hope they will tell us by season six what this island really is. That's the most important question of the serie, I think.

Magdalena Szewciów
Magdalena Szewciów  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
Computer says... YES! Jan 21, 2009

Wow, time flies indeed! And the new episode is out today! Wicked!

Romina Fanzini
Romina Fanzini  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Italian
+ ...
Here's another one! Jan 21, 2009

After joining the "Addicted to Lost" group on Facebook and debating every single episode with my colleagues at school, it was about time I found some more "addicts" here on Proz!!:D

And next question is: Are you a Jater or a Skater??;) (although this is more a questions for the girls out there...)

Romina

Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
... Jan 21, 2009

Gianni Pastore wrote:

You might enjoy the other thread,

http://www.proz.com/forum/off_topic/65920-addicted_to_lost_who_joins_the_club.html

Gianni

I must join the club then. No matter how confusing it gets, it's still fun to watch.

Romina, to be honest, I can't stand the Jater/Slater/Jaliet plot, my favorite couples are Des and Penny and Bernard and Rose. Have you seen the Desmayid video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BStcLpWAHfQ It's hilarious.

Only a few more hours.

Barbara Salardi
Barbara Salardi  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
Both Skater and Jater Jan 21, 2009

I'm not really into shipping but I guess I like both couples... Maybe I'm more inclined to Skater as I really love Sawyer. I always thought Sawyer can look good with all the (few) female characters, I even used to think that Sawyer-Claire could have been a very nice couple, they just look good together. But IMO the most beautiful couple of the serie is Des-Penny, I almost cried when they spoke on the phone and met after all that time.

Liliana Roman-Hamilton
Liliana Roman-Hamilton  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:51
English to Italian
Update Jan 22, 2009

[I have canceled my post for it contained some spoilers. I'm leaving some basic parts only]

Another Lost fan here.

I have just finished seeing the 3-hour-premiere (actually the 1st hour was a recap commented by the producers/writers and the other 2 were 2 new back to back episodes) and I am totally confused.

Anyhoo, the episodes were good (IMO), I can't wait to see some more, even if I'm confused by the many loose threads and unanswered questions...
<
... See more
[I have canceled my post for it contained some spoilers. I'm leaving some basic parts only]

Another Lost fan here.

I have just finished seeing the 3-hour-premiere (actually the 1st hour was a recap commented by the producers/writers and the other 2 were 2 new back to back episodes) and I am totally confused.

Anyhoo, the episodes were good (IMO), I can't wait to see some more, even if I'm confused by the many loose threads and unanswered questions...

[Edited at 2009-01-22 18:13 GMT]

[Edited at 2009-01-22 18:13 GMT]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Any Lost addict here?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »