Off topic: Kudoz Replies and other messages
Thread poster: Sonia Gomes

Sonia Gomes  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:56
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Aug 23, 2003

I have a great many answers to a great many questions that I have asked on Kudoz, I can access the chosen answer anytime I want from the Kudoz Glossary. But the Other replies are sometimes equally good, or I could use a combination of the two. At the moment I have made a WORD file where I store each and every alternative proposed, I write down in a diary too. But is there any other way I could keep this information safely. My previous records were utterly destroyed by the Blast and luckily I had jotted the replies on a Diary !!!

Thank you

Regards

Sonia

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 15:26
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
There's a very easy way Aug 23, 2003

Hi Sonia

It seems that you're referring to your own questions, that you can reach through the option "My KudoZ" in the upper menu "KudoZ".
When you're at the page of your Kudoz, you can reach all the questions you have asked and access all the answers.

The same happens when you look for a word that is in the glossaries, you can see in a line the answer chosen and taken for the glossary, but if you use the link on it, you'll be able to reach the page where all the answers are.

Don't hesitate to ask again if you don't find the links, giving particular exemples.

Sonia Gomes  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:56
Portuguese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Claudia muchas gracias Aug 24, 2003

Claudia you have truly taken a weight off my shoulders, I have all my answers, I wish I had not troubled you. I am so grateful to you as well as relieved !!

Thanking you again and excuse me for troubling you.

Regards

Sonia

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 15:26
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
No trouble, Sonia Aug 24, 2003

It was a pleasure

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz Replies and other messages

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search