Off topic: Re: Get away from your computer and Walk with the World. World Walkers United.
Thread poster: Rebecca Lyne

Rebecca Lyne
France
French to English
+ ...
Aug 2, 2009

Hello Everyone,

One of things that came out of me being self-employed as a translator was a desperate need to get away from my computer and out of my apartment!

Several years ago, I formed a recreational walking group called Paris Walkers United which is still very active and thriving after three years in Paris, France.

I have now decided to go global with my love for walking with the launch of World Walkers United. You are all cordially invited to join World Walkers United at http://worldwalkersunited.socialgo.com/home.html

About: World Walkers United is for anyone and everyone interested in walking for pleasure and lifelong fitness and meeting some nice people in the process! The network combines 3 primary things.

The World - We explore areas and routes all over the world through locally and globally organized walks. Our groups are grass roots and comprised of locals and internationals who love the adventure of walking in and to new locals and experiencing new vistas.

Exercise - We promote the idea that all forms of walking are welcome! We love long distance and short distance, marathon training, pilgrimage walks and the classic city walking tour as well as nordic walking, hiking, race walking...even the gentle Sunday stroll!

People- You will meet local and international walkers in a unique social and leisure experience.

If you enjoy walking, in whatever form, sign up today. Organize a group or organize a single walk. Or, sign up to join in on a walk happening near you.

Walk with the world!

Thanks all! Hope to see you on a walk soon...
Rebeccaicon_wink.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Re: Get away from your computer and Walk with the World. World Walkers United.

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search