Off topic: ***Notice to those who have tried to contact me***
Thread poster: CHENOUMI (X)
CHENOUMI (X)
CHENOUMI (X)  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Sep 25, 2003

I cannot be reached via my main email address at the moment, due to ongoing changes in my account. I'm very much inconvenienced by the abrupt interruption.

Disculpen la molestia de estos dos últimos días. Les contestaré en cuanto pueda.

Désolée de ne pouvoir répondre à vos messages pour le moment.

Regards,
Sandra

CHENOUMI (X)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Temporary change Sep 25, 2003

I'm using an alternate email address as my main email now.
After this very frustrating experience, I'm considering whether or not to have a ProZz address for ProZz* mail.

It feels so strange not receiving any notifications at all...

*The double "z" is a way of avoiding the defaulted and cumbersome .com that automatically follows.

Very annoyed,
Collapse

CHENOUMI (X)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Can someone try to send me an email please? Sep 25, 2003

Thank you!

Narasimhan Raghavan
Narasimhan Raghavan  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:13
English to Tamil
+ ...
In memoriam
Here is one mail as requested by you Sep 26, 2003

As desired by you, I have sent you a mail through your profile, whose contents are given below as a precaution.
Hi Sandra,
I am not sure that I understand your problem. When my premier email msn id chez proz.com failed, I just changed it to my eth.net id. Seeing that eth was not allowing any proz.com notifications, I again changed it to my vsnl id. There are so many free mails to choose from. But then you would have been certainly aware of these things and still if there are problems
... See more
As desired by you, I have sent you a mail through your profile, whose contents are given below as a precaution.
Hi Sandra,
I am not sure that I understand your problem. When my premier email msn id chez proz.com failed, I just changed it to my eth.net id. Seeing that eth was not allowing any proz.com notifications, I again changed it to my vsnl id. There are so many free mails to choose from. But then you would have been certainly aware of these things and still if there are problems, perhaps I have not understood them correctly.
Hope you are able to solve them at the earliest.
Regards,
Narasimhan Raghavan
CHENOUMI wrote:

Thank you!
Collapse

CHENOUMI (X)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Help came from all over the world! Sep 26, 2003

Heartfelt thanks to everyone who has contacted me, as requested.

Merci à tous.
¡Muchísimas gracias a todos!
Vielen Dank an alle!

I'm confirming that I did receive all your messages. Me gustaron los ensayos...;)

Special thanks to you Raghavan,:) for having tried both ways.

Narasimhan Raghavan wrote:

Hi Sandra,
I am not sure that I understand your problem. When my premier email msn id chez proz.com failed, I just changed it to my eth.net id. Seeing that eth was not allowing any proz.com notifications, I again changed it to my vsnl id. There are so many free mails to choose from. But then you would have been certainly aware of these things and still if there are problems, perhaps I have not understood them correctly.
Hope you are able to solve them at the earliest.
Regards,
Narasimhan Raghavan
CHENOUMI wrote:

Thank you!

[Edited at 2003-09-26 09:04]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

***Notice to those who have tried to contact me***

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »