Narasimhan Raghavan wrote:
Some examples thereof are hereby given. For a more complete list see http://e-wok.com.au/e-Spam/e-Spam.php?intSpamID=180.
1. Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two other sides gently compressed by a Thigh Master.
2. His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free.
3. She caught your eye like one of those pointy hook latches that used to dangle from screen doors and would fly up whenever you banged the door open again.
4. The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.
5. McMurphy fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a Hefty bag filled with vegetable soup.
6. Her hair glistened in the rain like nose hair after a sneeze.
7. Her eyes were like two brown circles with big black dots in the center.
They made me chuckle and remind my time as an English teacher. I sure received some cute ones as well.
[Edited at 2004-01-02 16:20]