Thread poster: smarinella
smarinella
smarinella  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 03:01
German to Italian
+ ...
Jan 4, 2004

I'd like to ask if there is a colleague from South Peru, in order to ask him/her some specific questions about the area of Cuxco (also privately,since it's no matter of general interest..)

Many thanks in advance and a Happy New Year to everybody

Edwal Rospigliosi
Edwal Rospigliosi  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 03:01
English to Spanish
+ ...
I'm from Peru Jan 4, 2004

And I know Cuzco very well. How can I help you?

Edwal

http://www.proz.com/home/4951

Pamela Peralta
Pamela Peralta  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 20:01
English to Spanish
+ ...
me too Jan 4, 2004

Hello,
A few months ago a now friend Evelyna Radoslavova from the French-English-Bulgarian community asked for help since she and her husband wanted to cycle Peru, she went from Arequipa to Cuzco. She may be to help you with what you want to know about Cuzco. I also would like to offer my help in whatever you need to know about Peru...
See more
Hello,
A few months ago a now friend Evelyna Radoslavova from the French-English-Bulgarian community asked for help since she and her husband wanted to cycle Peru, she went from Arequipa to Cuzco. She may be to help you with what you want to know about Cuzco. I also would like to offer my help in whatever you need to know about Peru
Pamela

Contact me here
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Anybody from South Peru?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »