Off topic: Self-catering accommodation sought in Berlin for Christmas - poss swap with our flat in Edinburgh!
Thread poster: Susan McDonald

Susan McDonald  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 20:32
Member (2006)
French to English
+ ...
Jun 20, 2010

Hi folks

My husband and I fell in love with Berlin last year and we vowed that we would spend next Christmas there. However, since then, we have acquired two dogs and now we're looking for a dog-friendly self-catering apartment so we can bring the girls with us (we're planning to travel by train across Europe, with plenty of stops en route!!).

It struck me that there might be some fellow Prozian out there with an apartment that they rent out - we'd love to hear from you if there is! We're looking to rent the place for about a week to ten days (from 19th/20th December to 27th/28th December). If the owner was interested, we rent out a self-catering apartment in central Edinburgh so could do a direct swap!!

Please reply via this forum or drop me an email at mail@extemprod.co.uk if you think you can help!

Thanks a lot

Susan McDonald

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Self-catering accommodation sought in Berlin for Christmas - poss swap with our flat in Edinburgh!

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search