https://www.proz.com/forum/off_topic/22566-doctor_physician_psychiats_help_needed.html

Off topic: doctor/physician/psychiat's help needed.
Thread poster: PRAKASH SHARMA
PRAKASH SHARMA
PRAKASH SHARMA  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 17:43
English to Hindi
+ ...
Jul 2, 2004

May I please know if there is any doctor or Physician to whom I can send a private message explaining a health problem?
or if anyone may please provide lists (like yahoogroups) in which I can explain a health problem?
Problem is a psychiatric one.
PRAKAASH
[email protected]
+977 56 530738

Eva Blanar
Eva Blanar  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 14:13
English to Hungarian
+ ...
No useful advice can be expected through the web Jul 5, 2004

Dear fellow Prozian:
whatever your question is, the worst doctor you can get hold of (face to face or at least by phone) is better than your seeking advice on the web: no serious doctor will ever accept to be consulted that way. On the other hand, there are lots of dangerous guys on the web: the more personal the issue is the more important it is to keep the advice personal, too.
With best wishes,
Eva

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

doctor/physician/psychiat's help needed.

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »