Bruno Depascale  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 09:04
Member (2009)
English to Italian
+ ...
Oct 11, 2013

Hi everybody,
I just wanted to ask your opinion about my new web-site, which I have created myself using dreamweaver cs6: http://www.medical-translations.it
The layout is pretty simple, but it is my first web-site!
Thank you for your opinions,
Bruno

[Edited at 2013-10-11 10:20 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

philgoddard
United States
Member (2009)
German to English
+ ...
Hi Bruno Oct 11, 2013

You might want to invest in getting the English polished up by a native speaker. There are quite a lot of minor errors, which maybe don't matter a huge amount as you're not claiming to translate into English. But it's a good site, and contains all the information a potential customer would want to know.

Bruno Depascale  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 09:04
Member (2009)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Oct 11, 2013

philgoddard wrote:

You might want to invest in getting the English polished up by a native speaker. There are quite a lot of minor errors, which maybe don't matter a huge amount as you're not claiming to translate into English. But it's a good site, and contains all the information a potential customer would want to know.

Thank you for your feedback philgoddard, it's encouraging!
Indeed, I plan to redraft the about me section, and than to submit it to a native speaker..
I wish you a nice evening..

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Web-site feedback

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search