Ana B Elena
Ana B Elena
Spain
Local time: 17:21
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 6, 2013

Hello,

My name is Ana Belén. I am writing in this forum because I am studying a Phd in Specialized Translation in the University of Cordoba (Spain). It délas with the documentation resources used when translating. Since it is a real research, it is base don a Surrey. That is why, even if I do not know you I dare to ask you to fill in this questionnaire, as I need as much answers as possible so that this research goes ahead. It will not take more than five minutes, it is a promise
... See more
Hello,

My name is Ana Belén. I am writing in this forum because I am studying a Phd in Specialized Translation in the University of Cordoba (Spain). It délas with the documentation resources used when translating. Since it is a real research, it is base don a Surrey. That is why, even if I do not know you I dare to ask you to fill in this questionnaire, as I need as much answers as possible so that this research goes ahead. It will not take more than five minutes, it is a promise.

This is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dqL1xUjtB5IP0KhBY28Ws1oRG9_OJ5DqA8No4GQyv48/viewform

Thanks a million in advance. Once the questionnaire is completed, I only need you to answer to me with the word “Done”.

Kind regards and good luck,
Ana
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HELP: Questionnaire for a PhD in Specialized Translation

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »