Pages in topic:   [1 2] >
Off topic: Happy Birthday, Fellow Sagittarians!
Thread poster: A Hayes (X)
A Hayes (X)
A Hayes (X)
Australia
Local time: 11:55
Nov 30, 2004

Just wondering... How many Sagittarians on ProZ? I know very little about the signs of the zodiac, so I decided to do some research on my star sign and this is what I’ve found.

The SAGITTARIUS Nov. 22 - Dec. 21

Optimistic, Freedom-Loving, Jovial, Good-Humored, Honest, Straightforward, Intellectual and Philosophical
Blindly Optimistic, Careless, Irresponsible, Superficial, Tactless and Restless... See more
Just wondering... How many Sagittarians on ProZ? I know very little about the signs of the zodiac, so I decided to do some research on my star sign and this is what I’ve found.

The SAGITTARIUS Nov. 22 - Dec. 21

Optimistic, Freedom-Loving, Jovial, Good-Humored, Honest, Straightforward, Intellectual and Philosophical
Blindly Optimistic, Careless, Irresponsible, Superficial, Tactless and Restless

While Sagittarians are the nomads of the Zodiac, they do not wander aimlessly. They are seekers of the truth and will go anywhere and talk to anyone for answers to their questions. Knowledge and wisdom drive them and provide the energy for their liberal approach to life. Sagittarians are drawn to the philosophical and spiritual because these subjects provide answers to the questions that burn inside them. Sagittarians are the intellectuals of the Zodiac. They are lucid thinkers who appreciate others agreeing with their conclusions. Sometimes they are so confident their deductions are beyond dispute they become dogmatic and argumentative. Still, the Sagittarian quest for information drives them to listen to anyone and absorb what they find useful and quickly disregard the rest.

It is the nature of Sagittarians to roam freely. If they feel intellectually or physically restricted they may become bad-tempered very quickly. When Sagittarians are given the freedom they need they are kind, optimistic, lucky and not afraid of taking an occasional risk. They are also a charming lot who can be self-indulgent procrastinators. Overall, Sagittarians allowed the freedom they need are a delight to be around.

The Sagittarian In Love:

Sagittarians love any new form of sexual expression that challenges and excites them. Both tolerant and eager to please, their honesty can sometimes prove too much for those who prefer a more mysterious, or veiled approach to love.Sagittarians are best involved with a steadier, stronger personality, who can understand their need for independence, yet still be there after an occasional flair of temper. Their frank and open motives are often misunderstood, threatening to more subdued signs.Although they hate to be tied down, they are willing to experiment with all manner of relationship styles. As long as their partner is able to keep up with their wide-ranging interests and is prepared to come up with new experiments in lovemaking (and certainly does not mind them doing the same), their relationship will be exciting and reasonably long lasting. Mutual honesty is the key to success for the Sagittarian.

Famous Sagitarians Include:

Sir Winston Churchill, Ludwig van Beethoven, Mark Twain, Francis Albert Sinatra, Jim Morrison, Walt Disney, Dale Carnegie, Bruce Lee, Steven Spielberg , Phil Donahue, Jane Fonda, Uri Geller, and the Dali-Lama

Ideal Jobs Include:

Sagittarians are well-suited to careers as travel agents, explorers, professors, photographers, ambassadors, import-export traders and thrill-seekers.

Lucky Numbers:9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54
Planet: Jupiter
Star Stone: Topaz
Element: Fire
Most Compatible With: Aries or Leo

[Edited at 2006-02-09 06:41]
Collapse

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 03:55
Spanish to English
+ ...
One for the count-off Nov 30, 2004

Aurora Humarán (X)
Aurora Humarán (X)  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 22:55
English to Spanish
+ ...
Another one... Nov 30, 2004

Au

theDsaint
theDsaint
French to Italian
+ ...
me too Nov 30, 2004

Pamela Cruz
Pamela Cruz  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 21:55
English to Spanish
+ ...
Born in December too.... Nov 30, 2004

Pamela

Natasha Stoyanova
Natasha Stoyanova  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:55
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Plus another one... Nov 30, 2004

PAS
PAS  Identity Verified
Polish to English
+ ...
Me too Nov 30, 2004

Kept my Mother up all night to finally make it out at 5:05 (CET) this morning...

Pawel Skalinski

Ruxi
Ruxi
German to Romanian
+ ...
Me too! Nov 30, 2004

And the description above suits!

Nora Escoms
Nora Escoms  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Count me in! Nov 30, 2004

But I was born at noon; I guess that's why I find it so hard to get up early...

Sylvia Cambray
Sylvia Cambray  Identity Verified
Spanish
+ ...
Two sagittarians Nov 30, 2004

I was born on November 29 and my daughter too (one year old yesterday).

Agnieszka Hayward (X)
Agnieszka Hayward (X)
Poland
German to Polish
+ ...
And me ;) Nov 30, 2004

... and how many of you are as fond of the Winter as me?
If only the days were longer...

Hugs to all of you out there
Agnieszka, born in the middle of December, at 3:20 am (still my favourite time of year and day)

[Edited at 2004-11-30 17:20]

Lucinda Hollenberg
Lucinda Hollenberg  Identity Verified
Dutch to English
+ ...
Here is another one! Nov 30, 2004

Born on December 5th.

Most of what it says is right on the nose but I had my horoscope done once and it also said that I would match well with an Acquarius.

Happy birthday to all of us Sagitarians.

Lucinda

Iris Schlagheck-Weber
Iris Schlagheck-Weber  Identity Verified
English to German
+ ...
Mixture between Scorpio and Sagittarius Nov 30, 2004

I was born on 22th November at 10.35 p.m., which made me be a Sagittarius. However, I think that I am a quite good mixture between the two signs mentioned above.

By the way - happy birthday, Pawel!

All the best,
Iris

Aurora Humarán (X)
Aurora Humarán (X)  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
:-))) things in common Nov 30, 2004

tygru wrote:

... and how many of you are as fond of the Winter as me?
If only the days were longer...

Winter is my favourite season, and (osh kosh!) I love travelling and ...FREEDOM!!! Saggitarius...

Au, born at 0.35 AM on November 25, 1960. One month earlier than the EDD and in the middle of the night.

Cheers

Silvina Matheu
Silvina Matheu  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
freedom and friendship Nov 30, 2004

Here's another Saggitarian who knows nothing about the Zodiac.
But in all you have just said I find something I share: love for freedom and friendship...
And my son was born on my 26th birthday... many years ago
Happy birthday to you all!!

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Happy Birthday, Fellow Sagittarians!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »