Off topic: Politically correct terms
Thread poster: Ana Brause
| | Ana Brause
Local time: 18:55
English to Spanish
Politically correct terms for females:
1) She does not get PMS, she becomes hormonally homicidal
2) She does not have a killer body, she is terminally attractive
3) She is not a bad cook, she is microwave compatible
4) She is not easy, she is horizontally accesible
5) she does not hate sports on TV, she is athletically biased
6) She does not have sexy lips, she is collagen dependent
7) She is not a gossip, she is a verbal terminator
8) She does not work out too much, she is an abdominal overachiever
9) She is not cold or frigid, she is thermally incompatible
10) Her breasts will never sag, they will lose vertical hold
11) She does not snore, she is nasally repetitive
12) She is not too skinny, she is skeletally prominent
13) She does not sun bathe, she experiences solar enhancement
14) She does not shop too much, she is overly susceptible to marketing ploys
15) She does not have big hair, she is overly aerosoled.
Espero que les gusten estas definiciones, creo que "I am overly susceptible to marketing ploys" y un poco "microwave compatible". En cuanto a terminally attractive, creo que somos todas.
Espero que tengan un buen fin de semana. Enjoy
| || |
| Politically correct terms || Feb 26, 2005 |
Thanks for sharing it. You made me laugh a lot.
Have a nice weekend!
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
Politically correct terms
|Déjà Vu X3 |
|Try it, Love it|
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking
More info »
|Protemos translation business management system |
|Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!|
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
More info »