Thread poster: PRAKAASH

PRAKAASH  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 09:26
Member (2007)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Jun 2, 2005

Warm Regards of FATHER'S DAY on 19th June to all Prozians, who are fathers or sons!!

Let us share something about our fathers- My father left his ancestral home in his childhood, went to Banaras and studied Sanskrit. He got the job of subject teacher of the same language in Delhi in the year 1973. I was born on 1977 as second son of my father. My father died on November 1999. I was doing M.A.(Sanskrit) those days from University of Delhi. I've to leave the studies and jump towards the professionalism straight forwardly. I started tooking translation assignments at lower rates locally. I did a professional course on translation in the year 2001. Side by, I was also learning basic of computers and started doing translations at national and international levels straight forwardly.

When my father was living, I was just concentrated towards my studies, not thinking of earning money. But when he died, I started a professional's life-style in my life, not wasting even a single moment.

But, if my father'd have been there for me then I'd prefered for highest possible education, because I'm always keen to study. It's my hobby.

Besides translations, I also do social work in form of teaching in a school, teaching to my full efficiency, besides a low remuneration from school. It's perhaps inborn genes transplant of teaching efficiency and capability of doing hardwork in myself from my father.

Will anyone else share his/her feelings, about his/her father?

Warm Regards!
PRAKASH SHARMA
FREELANCE TRANSLATOR OF NEPALI, HINDI, SANSKRIT AND ENGLISH TO FOUR OF THE SAME
+977 56 530738

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

FATHER'S DAY on 19th June!

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search