Off topic: It\'s a girl, too!!!
Thread poster: Steffen Pollex (X)
Steffen Pollex (X)
Steffen Pollex (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:29
English to German
+ ...
Jul 3, 2002

Congratulations to all the family! I had no access for several days and, therefore, a bit late. Everything in order?

BTW, a friend of mine over here became the lucky father of a daughter exactly the same time, only three days earlier.

I did not see the little one yet (according to ancient traditions, they are not allowed tho show her to anyone but the family before she will turn fourty days). They consider that the w
... See more
Congratulations to all the family! I had no access for several days and, therefore, a bit late. Everything in order?

BTW, a friend of mine over here became the lucky father of a daughter exactly the same time, only three days earlier.

I did not see the little one yet (according to ancient traditions, they are not allowed tho show her to anyone but the family before she will turn fourty days). They consider that the worst is over then and only then they would name her. But she should turn out very pretty, knowing the parents I was asked to suggest a name (great honour, I am curious whether they would follow my suggestion and call her \"Madina\", we\'ll see this by August).

All the best

Steffen

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-07-03 12:20 ]
Collapse

Leonardo Parachú
Leonardo Parachú  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:29
English to Spanish
+ ...
Congrats too!!!!! Jul 3, 2002

The miracle of life... May I suggest a name too? Jesica...

[addsig]

Alejandra Paz
Alejandra Paz
Argentina
Local time: 16:29
English to Spanish
+ ...
Congratulations! Jul 4, 2002

And take care of the baby!

IsaPro
IsaPro  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
Welcome in the world! Jul 4, 2002

Congratulations! A birth is such a joy!

May I suggest Caroline?

Hope the mother is all right... and the father too!!!

All the best to all the family!

Corinne Bono
Corinne Bono
France
English to French
+ ...
Congratulations Jul 5, 2002

Congratulations to the parents and to you upon the honnour of being ask to suggest a name.

I hope baby and mother are doing great.

Warmest wishes

Corinne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

It\'s a girl, too!!!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »