What about you?

http://www.blogthings.com/howabnormalareyouquiz/

Yolande Haneder (X)
Yolande Haneder (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:16
German to French
+ ...
28% Sep 8, 2006

You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You ar
... See more
You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

Wether it is true or not is another question...maybe...
Collapse

Joost Elshoff (X)
Joost Elshoff (X)  Identity Verified
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
only16 % Sep 8, 2006

I feel disappointed...

but I guess I lost some points for making a big deal out of all those orthographical errors in the test...

in real life I'd score most certainly over 20 %, just not today

Branka Stankovic McCarthy
Branka Stankovic McCarthy  Identity Verified
Serbia
English to Serbian
+ ...
You Are 36% Abnormal Sep 8, 2006

Scary!!!

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basemen
... See more
Scary!!!

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at medium risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is somewhat likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

Now this last bit is definitely not true.
Collapse

Marie-Céline GEORG
Marie-Céline GEORG  Identity Verified
France
German to French
+ ...
28% Sep 8, 2006

That's a funny link, thanks for sharing - I also learned that I'm Ocean blue

Marie-Céline

Kirill Semenov
Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 01:16
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
44% Sep 8, 2006

Seems I'm totally perverted... Or was I just honest enough when replying the survey?

avantix
avantix  Identity Verified
Netherlands
German to Dutch
+ ...
In memoriam
Fading away Sep 8, 2006

The same text as Branka, but 32% score. Does that mean that you are yet a bit more weird than I am, Branka, or are we in the same idiots league? Let's join forces - together we are 68% abnormal which should mean that we can conquer the world !

I found another test on the same blog, asking "How normal are you?"

Here's the result:

You Are 55% Normal

While some of your
... See more
The same text as Branka, but 32% score. Does that mean that you are yet a bit more weird than I am, Branka, or are we in the same idiots league? Let's join forces - together we are 68% abnormal which should mean that we can conquer the world !

I found another test on the same blog, asking "How normal are you?"

Here's the result:

You Are 55% Normal

While some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself.

If I am 55% normal and 32% abnormal that makes together 87%. Meaning that 13% of my personality is missing! Now I am really beginning to get worried. Or is it normal that one starts to fade away from a certain age?

Herman
Collapse

avantix
Netherlands
German to Dutch
+ ...
In memoriam
No... Sep 8, 2006

Kirill Semenov wrote:

Seems I'm totally perverted... Or was I just honest enough when replying the survey?

.. it means that you are abnormal enough

EmmanuelleAn (X)
EmmanuelleAn (X)  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
28% abnormal Sep 8, 2006

Branka Stankovic McCarthy wrote:

Scary!!!

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at medium risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is somewhat likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

Now this last bit is definitely not true.

Got the same answer as you though I am "only" 28% abnormal. Seriously guys, the one who will get something between 0 and 5% is probably the real abnormal one.

Have a good week end!

Kirill Semenov
Ukraine
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Ah, thank you... Sep 8, 2006

avantix wrote:
Kirill Semenov wrote:

.. it means that you are abnormal enough

What a relief, indeed!

Angie Garbarino
Angie Garbarino  Identity Verified
Member (2003)
French to Italian
+ ...
46% abnormal Sep 8, 2006

You are at high risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at high risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You
... See more
You are at high risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at high risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

MMmmm Should I be worried?

Bye bye all !!
Collapse

avantix
Netherlands
German to Dutch
+ ...
In memoriam
High ranking Sep 8, 2006

angioletta garbarino wrote:

MMmmm Should I be worried?

Bye bye all !!

Don't worry, these are exactly the right qualifications for a high ranking top translator!

MMUlr
MMUlr  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
I didn't expect that ... Sep 8, 2006

Katrin Lueke wrote:

That's funny, I am only 24% abnormal, I would have thought it was much more

What about you?

... 8% abnormal, and for the other quizz "How normal are you?" --> 60% normal

Goodness gracious ....

Have a nice weekend, all of you!

Kirill Semenov
Ukraine
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Really abnormal... Sep 8, 2006

MMUlr wrote:
... 8% abnormal, and for the other quizz "How normal are you?" --> 60% normal

A really abnormal personality you are!

diana bb
diana bb  Identity Verified
Lithuania
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Can't believe it! Sep 8, 2006

With 8% of abnormality, I am disgustingly normal...

D.

Pages in topic:   [1 2 3] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How abnormal are you?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »