Off topic: Traducción Pública - Argentina
Thread poster: Ana Brassara

Ana Brassara  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:07
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 9, 2007

I have a question on Certified translations in Argentina. I have this document to be translated into English (source: Spanish, to be submitted in China) which is comprised of:

Page 1: a bank statement.
Page 2: An authorization from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Trade and Worship of Argentina, which authenticates the signatures on page 1.
Page 3: an authentication written in Chinese which authenticates the signature on page 2.

I need to know
... See more
I have a question on Certified translations in Argentina. I have this document to be translated into English (source: Spanish, to be submitted in China) which is comprised of:

Page 1: a bank statement.
Page 2: An authorization from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Trade and Worship of Argentina, which authenticates the signatures on page 1.
Page 3: an authentication written in Chinese which authenticates the signature on page 2.

I need to know how (or if I have) to explain that this page has inscriptions in a third language, but the authentication has inscriptions (a name) and numbers (date) that I understand, and I'm not sure how/if I have to include that in my translation or just explain that there are inscriptions in a third language wihtout including the name and date.

I hope I was clear enough with the explanation!

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Ana.
Collapse

Alicia Casal  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 16:07
English to Spanish
+ ...
Es muy larga la respuesta...y es tarde Mar 9, 2007

Pero el Colegio, puede asesorate. También en el portal del colegio tenés bastantes explicaciones.
Un beso.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Traducción Pública - Argentina

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search