Off topic: GrandCentral Invites
Thread poster: Claudia Alvis

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 19:24
Spanish
+ ...
Jul 30, 2007

I have a few GrandCentral invites to give away, if you need one, send me an email.

Joseph Ferran
Argentina
Local time: 21:24
Spanish to English
+ ...
GrandCentral Invites Jul 30, 2007

Dear fellow translator:

That gesture is extremly kind of you. Right now I am in Bs. As., Argentina. Therefore, I am not able to accept. If any one reading this reply is or will be in Bs. As., feel free to look up my information and contact me. I will be happy to show you around. God Bless and wish you all ¨many translations¨

[Edited at 2007-07-30 18:14]

[Edited at 2007-07-30 18:15]

ViktoriaG  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 20:24
English to French
+ ...
My area code is not on their list... Jul 31, 2007

Awww shucks! Same thing as with Gmail a while ago - couldn't get an address because I am in Canada. I guess this will be resolved eventually - unless maybe they do have my area code if I get an invite? Not much info on their site so it's hard to tell... Oh well...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

GrandCentral Invites

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search