Off topic: Escape Artist.com - plan your getaway
Thread poster: Evert DELOOF-SYS

Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 15:19
English to Dutch
+ ...
Jan 29, 2003

Knowing that quite a few of us keep on moving from one part of the world to another one, I thought it appropriate to post this here:

ESCAPEARTIST.COM

http://www.escapeartist.com

In my daydreams I see myself running off to the South Pacific, living on the beach and not worrying about anything except my suntan.

For me it\'s merely a daydream, but if you\'re thinking seriously of changing your life, go to EscapeArtist.com at

http://www.escapeartist.com

This site has a wealth of information for anyone considering a move to another part of the world.

There are country profiles, a jobs database, a real estate marketplace, resources on retiring overseas, telephone directories, ATM locators, maps, travel tips, and much more.

And it\'s not just for retirees or beach bums -- the pages on Living and Working in various countries have links to support groups and counseling resources, for those who need help adjusting.

Direct link Reply with quote

Sandra Baptista  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 14:19
Member (2005)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I look at that site for years... Jan 30, 2003

It is great indeed for who likes to go around or relocate.

Cheers!

Sandra

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Escape Artist.com - plan your getaway

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search