Off topic: En memoria de Joseba Pagazaurtundua
Thread poster: xxxTimeinTime
xxxTimeinTime
English to French
+ ...
Feb 8, 2003

El Jefe de la Guardia Municipal de Andoain, el sargento Joseba Pagazaurtundua, se encuentra \'clínicamente muerto\' y sus familiares han autorizado ya la donación de sus órganos. Pagazaurtundua había recibido tres disparos de un pistolero de ETA cuando desayunaba en un bar de la localidad guipuzcoana.

No siempre la violencia y el sin sentido se encuentran lejos, que Dios tenga misericordia con el y ayude a sus familiares en este duro momento.

Morir por la libertad es algo que no todos podemos hacer.

Dios te bendiga Joseba y no hay mayor amor que quien da su vida por los demas.

Direct link

xxxTimeinTime
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
no queria molestar a nadie con este topico Feb 8, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-02-08 21:43, TimeinTime wrote:

El Jefe de la Guardia Municipal de Andoain, el sargento Joseba Pagazaurtundua, se encuentra \'clínicamente muerto\' y sus familiares han autorizado ya la donación de sus órganos. Pagazaurtundua había recibido tres disparos de un pistolero de ETA cuando desayunaba en un bar de la localidad guipuzcoana.

No siempre la violencia y el sin sentido se encuentran lejos, que Dios tenga misericordia con el y ayude a sus familiares en este duro momento.

Morir por la libertad es algo que no todos podemos hacer.

Dios te bendiga Joseba y no hay mayor amor que quien da su vida por los demas.

solo rendir un homenaje como ha tenido hoy en su pueblo.

Direct link

two2tango  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 17:42
English to Spanish
+ ...
No political threads! Feb 9, 2003

In a recent thread posted in the Spanish forum (where TimeinTime is a frequent contributor), the site´s founder and owner stated clearly:

¨Therefore, it has always been my policy to *immediately* remove any posting that is not related to language and *has any chance* of being controversial. I have instructed moderators to do the same. ¨

You can read Henry´s complete statement at

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic_id=8372&forum_id=24

Enrique Cavalitto
[addsig]

Direct link

xxxTimeinTime
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It is not controversial Feb 9, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-02-09 00:02, two2tango wrote:

In a recent thread posted in the Spanish forum (where TimeinTime is a frequent contributor), the site´s founder and owner stated clearly:

¨Therefore, it has always been my policy to *immediately* remove any posting that is not related to language and *has any chance* of being controversial. I have instructed moderators to do the same. ¨

You can read Henry´s complete statement at

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic_id=8372&forum_id=24

Enrique Cavalitto

here nobody can discuss about the content, only the terrorist and I believe here in proz nobody will say nothing against my topic.

Direct link

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 17:42
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
No political threads, Feb 9, 2003

nor in Spanish here, please.

I\'m closing it, thanks for understanding that nothing controversial also means no politics.

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

En memoria de Joseba Pagazaurtundua

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search