Off topic: Looking for short-time accomodation in Liverpool
Thread poster: Adam Podstawczynski

Adam Podstawczynski  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:11
Polish to English
+ ...
Oct 4, 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm desperate! I'm looking for accomodation for 3 nights in Liverpool: November 9-11 (weekend stay), for 2 adults and 1 kid (myself, my wife and my daughter). We have just checked like everything possible that could be found on the Internet, but everything is booked!

Does anyone know a B&B, hotel or guesthouse that could still have vacant rooms? Or maybe someone could accomodate us for the 3 nights (we will pay the agreed price in advance)? We do not need much, just a decent place to sleep; we will be walking around the town and sightseeing during the day.

If anyone knows or owns any such place, please add your 2 cents. Even 1 cent will do!

Many thanks in advanceicon_smile.gif

JulietteC
English to French
Couchsurfing Oct 5, 2007

Hi Adam!

You can try to find a host on http://www.couchsurfing.com/

Have a nice day,

Juliette.

Adam Podstawczynski  Identity Verified
Polish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you! Oct 5, 2007

Thank you Juliette, I'm now browsing the couchsufing.com, and it I think it may even help in this case. I'm considering contacting a couple living in Liverpool, and the site is an excellent idea anyway.

Thank you very much for this useful tip!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for short-time accomodation in Liverpool

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search