Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Off topic: So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye...
Thread poster: Orla Ryan
Ritu Bhanot
Ritu Bhanot  Identity Verified
France
French to Hindi
+ ...
Best of luck Oct 20, 2007

May you achieve all that you want to. And have a lot of fun in your new job (it's possible, you know)

BTW freelance work goes quite well with a job. I did it for years before I decided to become full-time freelancer.

Hope you are not leaving us.

We are together in this virtual world and we share our joys and sorrows.

Drop in anytime you wish, you are always welcome.

... See more
May you achieve all that you want to. And have a lot of fun in your new job (it's possible, you know)

BTW freelance work goes quite well with a job. I did it for years before I decided to become full-time freelancer.

Hope you are not leaving us.

We are together in this virtual world and we share our joys and sorrows.

Drop in anytime you wish, you are always welcome.

Ritu
Collapse

Lucinda Hollenberg
Lucinda Hollenberg  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:54
Dutch to English
+ ...
Het ga je goed, Orla Oct 20, 2007

in Dutch 'Good luck, Orla" "The best of luck, Orla"

I wish you the very best in your new endeavor. Yes, please do pop in as frequently as you like.

You will be missed.

Greetings from sunny Suriname,
Lucind

Angelica Kjellström
Angelica Kjellström  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 01:54
German to Swedish
+ ...
Best of luck! Oct 20, 2007

It has been a true pleasure knowing you and working for you. I wish you all the best with your new job!

Kind regards,
Angelica Kjellström
Sweden

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 01:54
English to German
+ ...
Hey Orla... Oct 20, 2007

I am sure you will certainly not be totally away from us, just keep dropping in. I am sure you will find your balance. We will certainly miss you. Best regards, Brandis

islander1974
islander1974
Canada
French to English
+ ...
Good luck Oct 20, 2007

All the best Orla! I myself have slipped in between full-time work and freelancing for some years right now. I know you will find the right balance.

You can use this time to build up your credit for a mortgage - and your CV. Keep your freelance networking going (do NOT lose those contacts) and then when you are settled into your mortage + possibly fed up of colleagues at the office [ ] maybe you can get back into
... See more
All the best Orla! I myself have slipped in between full-time work and freelancing for some years right now. I know you will find the right balance.

You can use this time to build up your credit for a mortgage - and your CV. Keep your freelance networking going (do NOT lose those contacts) and then when you are settled into your mortage + possibly fed up of colleagues at the office [ ] maybe you can get back into freelancing on a stronger footing at a higher section of the totem pole!!
Collapse

Fan Gao
Fan Gao
Australia
Local time: 09:54
English to Chinese
+ ...
Good luck! Oct 21, 2007

Hi Orla,

Wishing you good luck in your new venture. I have no doubt that you will make a success of this and anything else you try in the future...it's all about attitude and you have the best:) Whenever I saw your name against posts, I always had that "worth reading" impression because you always contributed something and were generous in helping others by drawing on your own experiences. I'm sure that will continue wherever you are and whatever you do.

All the best,<
... See more
Hi Orla,

Wishing you good luck in your new venture. I have no doubt that you will make a success of this and anything else you try in the future...it's all about attitude and you have the best:) Whenever I saw your name against posts, I always had that "worth reading" impression because you always contributed something and were generous in helping others by drawing on your own experiences. I'm sure that will continue wherever you are and whatever you do.

All the best,
Mark
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye...

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »