Off topic: Instanglish learning method - how can I market it affordably?
Thread poster: Angel Biojo

Angel Biojo
United States
Local time: 03:52
English to Spanish
Mar 12, 2003

I invented a method, which I registered as Instanglish, to teach or learn reading and writing skills faster and easier than with any other way I know. It is practically instant learning.

Instanglish has been field tested for more than six years with more than one thousand students and over 90% results. It is good for children and adults alike.

A company from Australia already made an evaluation of it and concluded that it is marketable; however their fees to start are rather too high for me.

I would like your help to guide me as to whom should I contact to market it worldwide.

Angel Biojo

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Instanglish learning method - how can I market it affordably?

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search