Danu  Identity Verified
Eritrea
Local time: 20:50
Member (2006)
English to Tigrinya
+ ...
Jan 11, 2008

Dear folks,

I am afraid whether this type of post is allowed or not. Hope I am not creating any discomfort.

Could anyone who lives in UK help me to purchase or sell (if you have it) the following small books for/to me and ship to me? Because, I am not able to purchase from here (Eritrea) due to a problem of hard currency.
The books could be found from any shop in UK. For further info, pls check www.inaweek.co.uk. I can send all the expenses to you via moneybookers.com.

The books are:
1. Mind Maps in a week
2. Memory techniques in a week
3. Project Management in a week

If there is anyone who is willing to help me purchasing these books, pls reach me personally via my personal email address.

Thanks,
Dan

Direct link Reply with quote

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:50
English to Turkish
Try Exchange, too Jan 11, 2008

Hi Dan,

No discomfort at all with your posting. However, I would also suggest you post this request in the Exchange section, as well, so that those who may not be following the Off Topic forum could see it in the homepage.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Özden

[Edited at 2008-01-11 15:23]

Danu  Identity Verified
Eritrea
Local time: 20:50
Member (2006)
English to Tigrinya
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Ozden Jan 11, 2008

Yeah, translators exchange is a good idea. I will try to post it there.

But, I am still expecting some people from UK to do a favour for me in purchasing and sending the books to me. Because, I need them very badly.

Thanks,
Dan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help for book purchase

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search