Thread poster: Anne Lee

Anne Lee  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:14
Member (2003)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Apr 1, 2008

Am trying to buy a Danish spell checker for an older Danish lady using Office 2000. I cannot buy her the Office Proofing Tools 2003 disc, like the one I have, since it is not compatible with her version of Office. But I don't know where to buy Language discs for Office 2000, since my usual sources (Amazon, various software retailers) claim they are no longer available. Does anyone know where I could still find this for her? She is not a translator and only uses the computer to write her family history. I am based in the UK but don't mind sourcing this from overseas.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Searching for Danish spell checker Office 2000

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search