Word 2003: Unusual cursor behaviour
Thread poster: Francesco Amormino

Francesco Amormino  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:02
German to Italian
+ ...
Jun 24, 2008

Dear fellow translators,

last weekend I successfully installed Microsoft Office 2003 on my PC. Everything went fine and all the applications seem to work very well. The only thing I have been noticing so far is that just after cleaning up a file with wordfast, I am not able to set the cursor to a particular line by clicking on it. I can move the cursor using the mouse but when I left clic on the mouse the cursor does not "stick" on any line.

The only way I can solve the problem is by "primitively" closing Word and launching it again. After that everything is fine up to the next cleaning up with wordfast.

Does anyone know this kind of problem? And if so, what could be the solution?

Thanks a lot for any precious advice.

Ciao,

Francesco

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Word 2003: Unusual cursor behaviour

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search