https://www.proz.com/forum/office_applications/108595-word_2003%3A_unusual_cursor_behaviour.html

Word 2003: Unusual cursor behaviour
Thread poster: Francesco Amormino (X)
Francesco Amormino (X)
Francesco Amormino (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:33
German to Italian
+ ...
Jun 24, 2008

Dear fellow translators,

last weekend I successfully installed Microsoft Office 2003 on my PC. Everything went fine and all the applications seem to work very well. The only thing I have been noticing so far is that just after cleaning up a file with wordfast, I am not able to set the cursor to a particular line by clicking on it. I can move the cursor using the mouse but when I left clic on the mouse the cursor does not "stick" on any line.

The only way I can solve the
... See more
Dear fellow translators,

last weekend I successfully installed Microsoft Office 2003 on my PC. Everything went fine and all the applications seem to work very well. The only thing I have been noticing so far is that just after cleaning up a file with wordfast, I am not able to set the cursor to a particular line by clicking on it. I can move the cursor using the mouse but when I left clic on the mouse the cursor does not "stick" on any line.

The only way I can solve the problem is by "primitively" closing Word and launching it again. After that everything is fine up to the next cleaning up with wordfast.

Does anyone know this kind of problem? And if so, what could be the solution?

Thanks a lot for any precious advice.

Ciao,

Francesco
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Word 2003: Unusual cursor behaviour

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »