Yaniv Moshkovitz
Yaniv Moshkovitz  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 00:56
Arabic to English
+ ...
Sep 1, 2008

Hi,
I've typed a Word 2007 document in Arabic with regular digits (i.e. years, quantities, etc). Now the customer wants me to replace the regular digits and numbers with Arabic ones. Is there a fast and automatic method of doing that, or should I just type all the dates and quantities all over again?

Thanks

Yaniv

[Edited at 2008-09-01 13:02]

Well...in the meantime I've managed to find the answer. If you're interested, go to the f
... See more
Hi,
I've typed a Word 2007 document in Arabic with regular digits (i.e. years, quantities, etc). Now the customer wants me to replace the regular digits and numbers with Arabic ones. Is there a fast and automatic method of doing that, or should I just type all the dates and quantities all over again?

Thanks

Yaniv

[Edited at 2008-09-01 13:02]

Well...in the meantime I've managed to find the answer. If you're interested, go to the following address: http://www.muslm.net/vb/showthread.php?t=291591
Even though this is a Saudi forum, the instructions are English.

[Edited at 2008-09-03 13:39]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-09-04 00:33]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Arabic digits in Word 2007

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »