Microsoft Office"Windows cannot find C:(doc)Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again."
Thread poster: freedom4life
Sep 15, 2009

Has anyone ever had the problem when opening a Microsoft Office word 2007 file on the desktop or elsewhere and then receive the message "Windows cannot find C:(doc)Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again." Seems to be a compatibility issue with Vista and Microsoft office 2007. I have tried several ways and searched the web and found a few techniques. I have minimized the problem, but it still persists. Odd, because I just double-click on the file which is right in front of my nose. How can it not find the file?

Direct link Reply with quote

Paula González Fernández  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:05
English to Spanish
+ ...
Yes... Sep 15, 2009

Hi, it has happened to me, but I simply ignored it, click again on the document I wanna open and, surprise! it does exist and it does get open! Reason...??? No idea whatsoever!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Microsoft Office"Windows cannot find C:(doc)Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again."

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search