reversing the direction of text in Word 2007 (Windows 7)
Thread poster: Patricia Rosas

Patricia Rosas  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:21
Spanish to English
+ ...
Feb 15, 2010

Hi, everyone,

I have a document from a client in Israel that is partially written in Spanish and partially in English. Thus, I need to use a copy of the original to do my translating/editing. I just tried to insert a comment box, but it is set to work with Hebrew (so it writes from right to left rather than from left to right).

Does anyone know how to reset it so that I can write queries in English? I'm working in Word 2007 in Windows 7.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Patricia

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

reversing the direction of text in Word 2007 (Windows 7)

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search