displayed hyperlinks in doc/docx documents
Thread poster: gradara
gradara
Italy
Local time: 07:33
German to Italian
Oct 4, 2010

Hi everybody!
I happen to cope with a "weird problem". Wheenever I copy a web page and paste it into a doc/docx document, what comes out is something like this:

{HYPERLINK and then the URL or the hyperlinked word or phrase, so that I cannot read/use the document.
Has anybody got an idea of how to fix this problem? (I have Vista as OS)
This happens only on my machine. When I tried to do the same on other PC it was ok.

Is there a chance of re-using the legacy documents?

Thanks to everybody

Direct link Reply with quote

Yasutomo Kanazawa  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:33
Member (2005)
English to Japanese
+ ...
Press Alt + F9 Oct 5, 2010

Hi Gradara,

This topic has come up before in the forum, but the easiest way (a shortcut key) is to press Alt + F9 on your keyboard. It's simply magic.

Yasutomo

gradara
Italy
Local time: 07:33
German to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
displayed hyperlinks codes Oct 5, 2010

Thanks a lot, Yasutomo! I realised there were already answers to my question just after having posted it. I'll care next time.

Yasutomo Kanazawa  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:33
Member (2005)
English to Japanese
+ ...
Prego, Oct 5, 2010

Diventati!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

displayed hyperlinks in doc/docx documents

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search