Thread poster: Michael Bastin
I have been asked to quote on a large Publisher job. The files have been exported to .doc files for easy wordcount and to be able to use a CAT on these highly repetitive texts.
Now, the customer would like to receive them back imported into Publisher. How do I go about doing that?
Any help would be welcome.
| C'est pas compliqué... || Feb 11, 2005 |
surout s'il s'agit du Microsoft Publisher, auquel cas...
Use the Publisher Word Document Wizard to enhance my Word document Help
Assistance > Publisher 2003 > Creating a publication > Using wizards
Show AllShow All
Hide AllHide All
The Microsoft Publisher Word Document Wizard formats an imported Microsoft Word document as a publication.
1. On the File menu, click New.
2. In the New Publication task pane (task pane: A window within an Office application that provides commonly used commands. Its location and small size allow you to use these commands while still working on your files.), under New from a design, click Publications for Print.
3. Under Publications for Print, click Import Word Documents.
4. In the Preview Gallery, select the design you want.
5. In the Import Word Document dialog box, click the Word document you want, and then click OK.
If you do not see the name of the document you want, you may need to change the folder or drive.
6. Use the options in the Word Import Options task pane to format your publication.
Pour télécharger le logiciel gratuit:
* Boost the impact of your Word documents with Publisher
* Save a publication as a Word document
* Use Publisher to extend your brand identity to other Office programs
[Edited at 2005-02-11 22:32]
[Edited at 2005-02-11 22:33]
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »