How to cross-reference/duplicate many series of points in an end table, in Word v.X for Mac?
Thread poster: lokilo

lokilo  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:44
French to English
Aug 16, 2005

Hi,

I am working on a series of documents outlining various co. policies, presented as a series of points, rules. Each document includes an end-table in which all the document's points are listed in their entirety (for quick reference and as a checklist).

I've used cross-referencing in the past, for page #s or captions... but for some reason I'm blanking out. I've been going around in circles with Word and the cross-reference function, and I've not found (yet) an online page that will help me. I've even tried looking at the source text for clues, but I'm not looking in the right place, evidently.

I am working on a MacOSX, with the latest Word for mac version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

--L

[Edited at 2005-08-16 14:14]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to cross-reference/duplicate many series of points in an end table, in Word v.X for Mac?

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search