Thread poster: Lia Fail (X)
Lia Fail (X)
Lia Fail (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:52
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 22, 2005

I send an email to a number of people (I needed their VAT numbers), and addressed it as 'copia oculta', in English meaning that nobody could know who else was getting the mail.

I now want to chase up those who haven't replied, and horrors, I can't see whom I sent the mail too, as in the addresses part, all I can see is 'ninguno', meaning nobody.

Is there anyway I can figure out whom I contacted?

TIA:-)

Hynek Palatin
Hynek Palatin  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Member (2003)
English to Czech
+ ...
Bcc Nov 22, 2005

Select the message, press Alt+Enter (or go to File-Properties) and click the Details tab. The recipients will be listed after the "Bcc:" header (meaning Blind Carbon Copy).

[Edited at 2005-11-22 23:09]

Lia Fail (X)
Lia Fail (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks! Nov 23, 2005

Hynek Palatin wrote:

Select the message, press Alt+Enter (or go to File-Properties) and click the Details tab. The recipients will be listed after the "Bcc:" header (meaning Blind Carbon Copy).

[Edited at 2005-11-22 23:09]

Thank you Hynek, that worked fine:-)

Ailish

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Outlook Express query

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »