Off topic: Nitro PDF or Jaws PDF Editor?
Thread poster: Andrew Rennison
Andrew Rennison
Andrew Rennison
Local time: 04:17
German to English
+ ...
Oct 9, 2006

I read an earlier thread mentioning Jaws PDF Editor as a good option for editing and annotating PDF files. Nitro PDF also seems to wide-spread on the net too and has also received good reviews.
Does anyone have any positive/negative experiences to share on either of the two programs?

Vito Smolej
Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 04:17
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
I can give Nitro PDF a clean bill of health Oct 9, 2006

two, three N/C updates since I bought it a year ago....

Am using it 99% of the time to print PDFed invoices and such. Occasionally a conversion to DOC ...

regards

smo

s_ngugen
s_ngugen
English
I recommend Nitro PDF... Dec 15, 2006

I agree. I recommend Nitro PDF too. I use it on a daily basis to combine different file types into PDf, convert the odd PDF to Word format and apply stamps & watermarks. Been using it for the last 6 months without a problem...

freda_fan
freda_fan
English
good pdf editor Feb 7, 2007

For editing PDFs, I thought you might consider PDF Edit Tools which is a powerful utility to rotate pages, add blank pages, delete pages, crop pages, extract pages, merge pdf files and pages, add headers and footers to pages, extract images from pdf files and add images to pdf files. But it runs on windows, can you recommend me a one which can run on lin... See more
For editing PDFs, I thought you might consider PDF Edit Tools which is a powerful utility to rotate pages, add blank pages, delete pages, crop pages, extract pages, merge pdf files and pages, add headers and footers to pages, extract images from pdf files and add images to pdf files. But it runs on windows, can you recommend me a one which can run on linux?

Are you interested in it? Have a try!

more information: http://www.qweas.com/download/business/word_processing/pdf_edit_tools.htm
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Nitro PDF or Jaws PDF Editor?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »