How do you get Translation office V7 to old stand
Thread poster: Yolande Haneder (X)
Yolande Haneder (X)
Yolande Haneder (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:21
German to French
+ ...
Apr 11, 2007

It seems it is forcing me to do an upgrade (had been downloaded some update without my knowledge).

How can I get T 3000 back to the old stand to get all my clients info back to save them elsewhere. I am as a matter of principle not going into a forced update!!!

Edit: we installed a backup of the old software as it was a couple of months ago so we are recreating the informations out of T3000 building our own Database.
Did this happen to anybody else or was I just u
... See more
It seems it is forcing me to do an upgrade (had been downloaded some update without my knowledge).

How can I get T 3000 back to the old stand to get all my clients info back to save them elsewhere. I am as a matter of principle not going into a forced update!!!

Edit: we installed a backup of the old software as it was a couple of months ago so we are recreating the informations out of T3000 building our own Database.
Did this happen to anybody else or was I just unfortunate that my not upgraded software found himself an automatic software update that erased all data (outside the back but since it is not working anymore, I can't even access the backup created for this purpose).

Thus if tomorrow I am late in my mails, it is just that I have to retype all client information (since there is no extraction function).

A sad end of T3000.

[Edited at 2007-04-11 18:52]

[Edited at 2007-04-11 18:53]

[Edited at 2007-04-11 18:54]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do you get Translation office V7 to old stand

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »