Thread poster: Jussi Rosti

Jussi Rosti  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 14:37
Member (2005)
English to Finnish
+ ...
Oct 29, 2007

I just upgraded to Word 2000, and it has been quite tedious to understand the new interface, but I have managed to get most of the things working, including my old macros.

However, there is one thing I haven't yet figured out: how to change the hidden text color? I liked the traditional way of having it in different color, when working with Trados. Now I can either have it visible or not visible, but not shaded

I'd appreciate any hints.

Direct link Reply with quote

Martine Soulet  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 13:37
English to French
+ ...
are you talking about Oct 29, 2007

this option in Trados concerning "colors of translated texts"? If so, just go to Options > Translated text Colours" in Trados Workbench. I hope this will set your problem.

Best
Martine

Jussi Rosti  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 14:37
Member (2005)
English to Finnish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Of course Oct 29, 2007

Stupid me - the problem is in Trados settings, not in Word of course!
(I upgraded Trados, too. Too many moving parts!)
Thank you, Martine!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Changing the color for hidden text

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search