Kevin Pfeiffer  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 06:03
Member (2004)
German to English
+ ...
Jan 22, 2008

Hi all,

I am working on a rough draft of an article using Word (2007), in Draft mode, of course. But I can't see how to add side margin space to the draft mode without changing the actual margins within the formatted document. Does anyone know if this is possible?

I am wondering, when they changed the name from "Normal" to "Draft," did they not think that users would expect to find a genuine _writing_ tool? Perhaps this option is there and I just have not yet found it, but it seems clear to me that in _draft_ mode the focus should be on the text and not on page layout (especially page margins).

Grateful for any tips,

-Kevin

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

adding white space in Word 2007 to Draft mode

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search