Thread poster: Eleni Makantani

Eleni Makantani
Greece
Local time: 13:23
English to Greek
+ ...
Feb 3, 2008

Hello,

I work on MS Word 2003 on Windows XP. I have noticed that while I work, the domains "font", "style" and "font size" on the Format toolbar, as well as the "zoom" domain, flash.
At the same time, the right-click menu selections are not functional. This means that when I right-click the mouse, the pop-up menu appears, but none of the selections functions (nothing becomes blue when I pass the mouse over it).

Do you have any idea why that happens?

Direct link Reply with quote

Robert West
Spain
Local time: 12:23
Spanish to English
+ ...
Reinstall Feb 4, 2008

Hello Eleni,

Something must have got corrupted along the way. Is this a new development or has it always been like that? In any case, it would be best for you to reinstall Word.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Right-click menu disabled

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search