Thread poster: Oscar Rivera
Oscar Rivera
Oscar Rivera
Hungary
Local time: 18:05
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 21, 2013

Hello everyone! I am having a bit of a problem here when I try to create a new project on my netbook. I go to the menu bar and click on "new" (to create a new project). I choose the language pair and all other options but when I try to click on "Accept" I can't do it as the task bar covers the "Accept" and "Cancel" options. I tried moving the task bar to a side but still, the two options won't appear. Is there any way I can resize the sign size so that I can create a project? I am thanking you ... See more
Hello everyone! I am having a bit of a problem here when I try to create a new project on my netbook. I go to the menu bar and click on "new" (to create a new project). I choose the language pair and all other options but when I try to click on "Accept" I can't do it as the task bar covers the "Accept" and "Cancel" options. I tried moving the task bar to a side but still, the two options won't appear. Is there any way I can resize the sign size so that I can create a project? I am thanking you in advance for reading this and for possibly providing an answer.Collapse

Didier Briel
Didier Briel  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
Since 2.6.1, the Project Properties dialog can be resized Jan 22, 2013

Oscar Rivera wrote:
I am having a bit of a problem here when I try to create a new project on my netbook. I go to the menu bar and click on "new" (to create a new project). I choose the language pair and all other options but when I try to click on "Accept" I can't do it as the task bar covers the "Accept" and "Cancel" options. I tried moving the task bar to a side but still, the two options won't appear. Is there any way I can resize the sign size so that I can create a project?

Use the "Latest" version.

Since 2.6.1, the Project Properties dialog can be resized. It has been done specifically to address this problem.

Otherwise, as a workaround, you can use the Tab key to move to the OK button.

Didier

Oscar Rivera
Oscar Rivera
Hungary
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Merci Didier! Jan 22, 2013

I forgot to mention I had the 2.5.5 version installed. I used the tab key and it worked. Thanks a for your prompt answer.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Problem when creating a new project with netbook screen size

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »