Libre Office(Format error discovered in the file in subdocument content.xml
Thread poster: idomyjob

idomyjob  Identity Verified
United States
French to English
+ ...
Jan 21, 2013

Hi, I am translating a document with OmegaT. It was an Excel file that I used libre office to save before translating. I am almost done with the translation, as I try to preview the work, Here is the error Libre Office gives me

(Format error discovered in the file in sub document content.xml at 2,44730 (row,col)

I still have the work open on OmegaT as of right now. Anyone knows if it is possible to save the work?
Ideas will be appreciated.


Direct link Reply with quote
 

idomyjob  Identity Verified
United States
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
resolved Jan 21, 2013

Thank you to for helping move it to a more suitable place. I found that I had tag problems. After correcting that, I can open it now.

Direct link Reply with quote
 


There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »


Libre Office(Format error discovered in the file in subdocument content.xml

Advanced search






Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search