i would like to ask you for some solutions i need with the errors that occurre when i'm translating with omegat 3.1.9_4.
The main problem has to do with the machine translation "apertium" and "microsoft translator"
Apertium spanish to catalan or english to spanish: it does work, but from the first segmen of the translation. Each time i jump to the next segmen, at the translation window appears "Error 500: Unexpected Error: null " i have no idea about why. when i save the document and refresh the program it works again, but at the next segment appears the error again and so over. I don't know how to fix it.
Here, Apertium doesn't seem to work at all today.
However, it is really recommended to install Apertium as a local plugin:
"microsoft translator": I have joined on the website where i can upload the microsoft translator program. I have installed and applied the program in the file from Omegat. I have checked that the id user and password are correct, however at the translation window says: "Microsoft Translator's Client ID or Client Secret not available. See OmegaT manual for instructions. ".
There must be something wrong with the way you have entered your credentials in OmegaT.