Saammal Morotta wrote:
I'll go through all I did step by step:
1. I installed OmegaT version 3.6.0
2. I downloaded following file in the plugins folder: https://apertium.projectjj.com/apertium-omegat-native.jar
(It's machine translator from Northern Sami to Inari Sami)
3. I started a project and wrote manually "SME" (Northern Sami) into Source Files Language and "SMN" (Inari Sami) into Translated Files Language.
4. I copied the source file into source folder.
5. I went to Options/Apertium Native (nightly) and installed Northern Sami - Inari Sami language pair.
6. I went to Options/Machine Translate and chose Apertium Native (nightly).
7. Now I had the source text in the Editor window and automatically translated text in the Machine Translation window.
8. I started translating the text with machine translation (Ctrl-M) and fixed the errors in the editor window.
9. I saved the project and quit.
10. Later I opened the project and none of the translated parts were visible in the editor window. Only the original source text.
11. I checked file project_save.tmx file in the omegat folder and all the translated segment seem to there.
12. I spent few hours reading manuals and forums and finally ended up asking here.
Thank you for the detailed description.
I have no specific idea. If you send me the project (zipped), I can check what is happening.