International Translation Day 2018

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event September 25-26th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

omegaT users ?
Thread poster: Jean-Christophe Helary

Jean-Christophe Helary
Japan
Local time: 01:45
Japanese to French
+ ...
Mar 3, 2003

I am looking for users of omegaT, a java open source product to exchange ideas about the app.

I have been in contact with the developper to solve a display problem and would like to find other ways to contribute to the developpment of omegaT, mostly thanks to user comments.

Yours,

JC Helary
[addsig]

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:45
English to German
+ ...
Cross-posting Mar 3, 2003

Hi Jean-Christophe,

I guess this would be a topic best posted in the CAT Tool Tech Support forum:

www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewforum&forum_id=1

Best regards, Ralf

artyan
United States
Local time: 09:45
English to Russian
+ ...
Discussion group on Yahoo Mar 6, 2003

Just in case this can help: There is a discussion group on Yahoo called \"Linux for translators\". (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/linuxfortranslators/)

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

omegaT users ?

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search