using CAT tools among Iranian translators
Thread poster: Abdulvahed

Abdulvahed  Identity Verified
Iran
Local time: 17:09
English to Farsi (Persian)
Dec 19, 2009

Many thanks of all dear translators in advance for sharing their ideas on this topic.I am in believe that CAT tools has not yet widespreadly paid attention to in Iran and confused with CAD and considered by some educated persons having general information about it as tools approriate just for translators.It has a vague market and the software has been heard of by none of local computer stores I ve called at and that,s very interesting in our country with so many foreign language faculties even in Babolsar city where I am living in,that such a development with a fifty years less or more history has not been paid attention to....

your views highly appreciated
Best Regards
Ojaki (Librarian by profession)

[Edited at 2009-12-19 05:58 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Mahmoud Akbari[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

using CAT tools among Iranian translators

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search