Why most of the proz registered Iranian freelancers are “non-members”?
Thread poster: Abdulvahed

Abdulvahed  Identity Verified
Iran
Local time: 09:24
English to Farsi (Persian)
Jan 24, 2010

Hello everybody and many thanks to spend your invaluable time reading these lines. I,ve found out -searching through most of the proz freelancers profiles to see their background in languages and registration date- that most of the so-called Persian prozians are non-members.My question is what are the main reasons to continue with proz as a non-member and what desires and expectations they have to go member.Your views are very welcomed and useful for me as guest in Proz.
Regards

Philalethe
France
Local time: 06:54
Farsi (Persian) to French
+ ...
Boycott my dear boycott May 16, 2010

Hello
Maybe they just can't have a bank credit card (like visa or master) so they can't be paid !

Abdulvahed  Identity Verified
Iran
Local time: 09:24
English to Farsi (Persian)
TOPIC STARTER
solution May 17, 2010

Hi and many thanks for the comment

what a trick is there do you think to get what we want as a translator and a way out of this situation...

[Edited at 2010-05-17 20:50 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Mahmoud Akbari[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why most of the proz registered Iranian freelancers are “non-members”?

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search