Why most of the proz registered Iranian freelancers are “non-members”?
Thread poster: Abdulvahed
Abdulvahed
Abdulvahed  Identity Verified
Iran
Local time: 04:10
English to Persian (Farsi)
Jan 24, 2010

Hello everybody and many thanks to spend your invaluable time reading these lines. I,ve found out -searching through most of the proz freelancers profiles to see their background in languages and registration date- that most of the so-called Persian prozians are non-members.My question is what are the main reasons to continue with proz as a non-member and what desires and expectations they have to go member.Your views are very welcomed and useful for me as guest in Proz.
... See more
Hello everybody and many thanks to spend your invaluable time reading these lines. I,ve found out -searching through most of the proz freelancers profiles to see their background in languages and registration date- that most of the so-called Persian prozians are non-members.My question is what are the main reasons to continue with proz as a non-member and what desires and expectations they have to go member.Your views are very welcomed and useful for me as guest in Proz.
Regards
Collapse

Philalethe
Philalethe
France
Local time: 02:40
Persian (Farsi) to French
+ ...
Boycott my dear boycott May 16, 2010

Hello
Maybe they just can't have a bank credit card (like visa or master) so they can't be paid !

Abdulvahed
Abdulvahed  Identity Verified
Iran
Local time: 04:10
English to Persian (Farsi)
TOPIC STARTER
solution May 17, 2010

Hi and many thanks for the comment

what a trick is there do you think to get what we want as a translator and a way out of this situation...

[Edited at 2010-05-17 20:50 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Mahmoud Akbari[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why most of the proz registered Iranian freelancers are “non-members”?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »