Improving my Polish
Thread poster: Maria Knorr
Maria Knorr
Maria Knorr
Local time: 04:04
English
+ ...
Jul 25, 2002

I studies Polish language intensively for 6 weeks in a program and right now I am able to understand the basics of it and I can read it, so now I want to keep improving my skills. It\'s not for profit but rather for myself. There are no Poles here that I know of. I know the basics but don\'t know how to keep improving. Proz forums, etc. are a little bit too advance for me.Can anybody suggest ways to improve my language skills?

Dariusz Kozłowski
Dariusz Kozłowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 10:04
German to Polish
a little bit help Jul 27, 2002

Dear Maria,

one of the possible ways to improve your passive Polish-knowledge is to watch SAT-TV-Programms, there are few programms like for example on the Astra-Satellite \"TVN\" and so one. I think it\'s maybe one of the most simply possibilities, but I think it\'s something for the beginning. It\'s clearly: you have to possess a sat-tv-receiver or cable-tv.

Sorry for my English - it isn\'t very well (I\'m a translator for German/Polish) - but I hope t
... See more
Dear Maria,

one of the possible ways to improve your passive Polish-knowledge is to watch SAT-TV-Programms, there are few programms like for example on the Astra-Satellite \"TVN\" and so one. I think it\'s maybe one of the most simply possibilities, but I think it\'s something for the beginning. It\'s clearly: you have to possess a sat-tv-receiver or cable-tv.

Sorry for my English - it isn\'t very well (I\'m a translator for German/Polish) - but I hope this helps a little bit.

greetings

Dariusz Kozlowski
Collapse

Adela Bak (X)
Adela Bak (X)
English to Polish
+ ...
Learning Polish Aug 8, 2002

Please go to www.delphiforums.com where you can get help in learning Polish. The Polish language is very difficult to learn but you\'re doing very well so far. You have accomplished a lot in only 6 weeks. Congratulations!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Monika Jakacka Márquez[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Improving my Polish

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »